Mar 10, 2019 08:13 PM EDT
The newest Samsung Galaxy S10 trio were some of the most anticipated devices before they were launched. This excitement translated into sales as they reached world breaking pre-order sales from around the world. Reports claim that the S10 trio is already outselling the Galaxy S9 phones by a considerable margin.
Although Samsung Galaxy S10 had a slow start in South Korea, which is Samsung's home, the anticipation and pre-order sales from around the world was different. According to reports, the Galaxy S10 phones have broken pre-order records in both the UK and the US.
It is reported that 57 percent of the pre-orders are for the Samsung Galaxy S10 +, while the rest of the 43 percent are for the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Samsung Galaxy S10e.
But what are the features of the Samsung Galaxy S10 trio that makes it different than the rest of the android phones?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 + is the world's first phone with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor built into Samsung's new 6.4-inch Infinity-O display, and it is also the first Galaxy phone from the S series with five cameras, including the ultrawide shooter found on the back.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 + has 4,100 mAh battery that can last for 12 hours and 35 minutes even if you spend most of your time surfing the web. It has a wireless PowerShare that can let you charge other phones using the back of the S10 + and Galaxy Buds. It is also labeled as the fastest Android phone yet, thanks to the Snapdragon 855 processor that Samsung used.
So how much will these new Android phones cost? The S10 + costs $999 to start for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The S10 + with 512GB of storage will cost you an additional $1,249, and the 1TB storage and 12GB of Ram of S10+ will cost you an additional $1,599.
The Galaxy S10 trio is available from all the major carriers, including Sprint, AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile, as well as Xfinity Mobile and U.S Cellular. You can purchase the phones unlocked. Ordering the phone in advance can score you some perks. In the US, Samsung offers free wireless Galaxy Buds worth $149 when you pre-order either the Samsung Galaxy S10 or Samsung Galaxy S10 +.
Due to the amazing features and high demands, analysts are predicting that Samsung will move between 40 and 45 million Galaxy S10 combined units this year. This prediction is a 30 to 35% bump from the Samsung Galaxy S9 sales from last year.
2. 10:14 AM
Trash Reveals the Truth Behind an Empire’s Collapse
3. 09:31 AM
Twisted Graphene is Science’s Hottest New Topic
4. 09:30 AM
Artificial womb technology breaks its 4 minute mile
2. 08:32 AM
Computer scientists create reprogrammable molecular computing system
4. 08:31 AM
Nanoscale patterning could enable precise manipulation of objects on many scales